Friday, May 28, 2010

Snow- Informer



This is a guilty pleasure, how can it not be. It's a white Canadian guy that is trying to rap like he's from Jamaica. The big twist with this song in my life is shortly after it's release my home town was hit by a giant snow storm in March. I remember spending spring break shoveling snow while listening to Snow in my walkman. I even kept saying to friends that I blame Snow for this little blizzard we had.

Yet like most guilty pleasures this song keeps getting played and for some reason people like myself keep listening to it. If youd did not know this, next year this freaking song will be 20 years old. How can a song this bad, yet so catchy still be around? We need to stop this song, yet I can not take it off my iPod. DAMN YOU SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment